Thursday, December 20, 2012

#istanbul #lastdayever #snowpocalypse #keptitcoze

You know how they say you shouldn't hate on something until you try it? Well, Ali and I spent several minutes hating on the following Instagram photo caption #congratulations to my #twin #sister #myotherhalf #engaged #finally #french #français and I decided I should probably try this myself. I would highly recommend reading the following captions aloud because it is far more entertaining. Note to readers over the age of 40: the pound sign is pronounced hashtag; i.e., "hashtag congratulations to my hashtag twin hashtag sister" etc. See how annoying it is??



it's #snowing in #Istanbul !  too bad all the #textiles in the #ArastaBazaar are too #expensive!



#giant #underground #Basilica #cistern from the #6thcentury. #civil #engineering #FTW !


#Medusa and her #head that's #upsidedown in the #cistern. #why??


#stillsnowing at the #AyaSofia. wish the sky was as #blue as this #fountain


#palmtrees with #snow in front of the #BlueMosque ! #allbundledup





inside the #BlueMosque. #gorge #stainedglass #windows and #domes.


No comments:

Post a Comment