I feel like quite the American because today was more or less about shopping, food and sports. We went back to the Grand Bazaar to do some gift shopping, and actually have a photo of us together (possibly the first one?) to prove we actually traveled together.
We then braved the cold and went down to the waterfront and tossed the frisbee for a while, which was my first time in months! We also saw some cats.
We walk past the Aya Sofia frequently which is amazing.
Dinner was these crepe-things (spinach and feta, respectively) made by the woman sitting in the window. Obviously a tourist ploy, but a very successful one because there were a lot of us in the restaurant!
Later... Still inredible!
Then we had a great lunch at a cafeteria ish place where you tell the cook which dishes you want out of a display, which is very difficult because everything looks phenomenal!
We then braved the cold and went down to the waterfront and tossed the frisbee for a while, which was my first time in months! We also saw some cats.
We walk past the Aya Sofia frequently which is amazing.
Dinner was these crepe-things (spinach and feta, respectively) made by the woman sitting in the window. Obviously a tourist ploy, but a very successful one because there were a lot of us in the restaurant!
I would be a dessert person if I lived in this country. It's unbelievable. We have bought baklava more times than I can count...
Later... Still inredible!
No comments:
Post a Comment